Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Transformation

When was the last time you transformed??  Mine was at the age of 25.  I am now a whooping 32 and it's about that time AGAIN!!!  I think we all go through them several times within a lifetime.  This time I am out to prove that the AMERICAN DREAM is still alive.  YES... During a recession; I, Kay Yasin, will prove to the world that the 'Circle of Love' makes dreams a reality.  

Remember I said the 'Circle of Love' - that means it takes many hands in order to make this happen.  Every week, I will send a thank you to someone within the circle that is making the Dream live.  This week it's Allison Hunter-Williams.  This lady will be joining the transformation team, if I have to drag her myself.  She's a true symbol of the strength in women.  I've watched her and her family and adore what they have created.  She's strong simply because she lives in a household with three men!!! :)  Whooo..  Get 'em girl.  (two of them are her boys, and the other one, her loving husband)  It takes one person believing in your dream to share with one more person who will then share with another until the dream is a reality!!

Thanks Allison!  Real Dreams do Come True and Transformations are possible with a LIFFT TEAM..

1 comment:

  1. awh maaaan!!!! Kay you are a WonderWoman who is strong enough to share your gift and strengthen others in the process - what a beautiful thing.

    Yes, yes, yes ... I'm heading toward the transformation team 'cause the testosterone levels are off the charts - I need to keep my muscles at the ready (to run!) at all times (lol)

    ReplyDelete