Saturday, November 27, 2010

Confessions of a Lost Soul

2010 has been a year of change for many.  Be careful what you ask for 'cause you just may get it.  Many of us lose ourselves in others and that's what happened to me.  I was so focused on helping that when God created space and time for myself; I found that my soul was lost.  One of my strongest characteristics is my ability to create whatever I set my mind to; however, I wasn't ready for what I was about to find.


I found a very lonely lost soul that defined itself for what it could do to help others.  Unfortunately, the self doubt started to sink in.  How can you have so much love for helping others and not be able to do it for the mere fact of wanting all those things for yourself??  I love giving others a LIFFT, but who do I turn to when I need one??  It's the day after Thanksgiving so I will give thanks to all of you believe in me and cheer me on to take my passions to a higher level.  The CIRCLE of LOVE is when you take your prayers and energy and focus them on the well-being of others and in turn others are doing the same for you.  


To my strong yet gentle, sassy yet conservative, brilliant yet slightly ditsy, pure yet erotic, balanced yet erratic SOUL... I LOVE YOU.  Please come home and take over my body once again.  I have abandoned you in the midst of caring for others, but I am ready to spread my wings and become stronger, sexier, smarter, angelic and FUN!  Happy New Year to me and everyone else that wants to start.  Out with the Old In with the New.  kay yasin





1 comment:

  1. Great perspective - you are poised to have a tremendous year!

    Paul S

    ReplyDelete